Mega Monster Munch Flamin' Hot
Taste test: These corn (maize) snacks, molded into the shape of a monster's foot, had a pickle flavor with some spicy heat.
They were oddly addictive. Not bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a pickled onion smell.
From the package: “Name: Red Monster
Height: 4 Metres
Weight: 120 Stone
Chest: 2.8 Metres
Favourite Food: Curry Jelly
Favourite Drink: Chilli Milkshake
Red Monster loves his ugly sleep, but hates being woken up too early and has a fiery temper (even though his snoring shakes the whole of Munch Mansion). He gets up around noon and always starts his monstrous day with a bowl of Flamin' Hot Monster Munch.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Monster Munch (3 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (67 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road