Mega Monster Munch Flamin' Hot
Taste test: These corn (maize) snacks, molded into the shape of a monster's foot, had a pickle flavor with some spicy heat.
They were oddly addictive. Not bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a pickled onion smell.
From the package: “Name: Red Monster
Height: 4 Metres
Weight: 120 Stone
Chest: 2.8 Metres
Favourite Food: Curry Jelly
Favourite Drink: Chilli Milkshake
Red Monster loves his ugly sleep, but hates being woken up too early and has a fiery temper (even though his snoring shakes the whole of Munch Mansion). He gets up around noon and always starts his monstrous day with a bowl of Flamin' Hot Monster Munch.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Monster Munch (3 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (37 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (66 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road