Tostachos ¡Estan Picudos!
Taste test: These are hexagon-shaped cheese tortilla chips, the same genre as Doritos, except in a different shape.
They're good! The main reason they're good is that they've got hot peppers in them for a hot aftertaste. Doritos used to have an even hotter flavor called Salsa Verde, but they discontinued it. Still, these are moderately hot and very good. The second reason they're good is the hexagonal shape: It's the first time I've ever seen tortilla chips shaped like this. The wide 120-degree angles on these seem like a safer thing to put in your mouth than the sharp 60-degree angles on Doritos.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like Doritos, but more toasted.
From the package: “Sube a la cúspide del sabor de y prueba los Tostachos que Están Picudos! Disfrútalos con tus cuates escuchando música o viendo tu deporte extremo favorito como quieras pero disfrútalos”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Marlo in Mexico. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road