Tostachos ¡Estan Picudos!
Taste test: These are hexagon-shaped cheese tortilla chips, the same genre as Doritos, except in a different shape.
They're good! The main reason they're good is that they've got hot peppers in them for a hot aftertaste. Doritos used to have an even hotter flavor called Salsa Verde, but they discontinued it. Still, these are moderately hot and very good. The second reason they're good is the hexagonal shape: It's the first time I've ever seen tortilla chips shaped like this. The wide 120-degree angles on these seem like a safer thing to put in your mouth than the sharp 60-degree angles on Doritos.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like Doritos, but more toasted.
From the package: “Sube a la cúspide del sabor de y prueba los Tostachos que Están Picudos! Disfrútalos con tus cuates escuchando música o viendo tu deporte extremo favorito como quieras pero disfrútalos”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road