Jays Cheese Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips, with lots of flavor.
They're ordinary potato chips with a lot of seasoning, and they sort of taste like barbecue chips, with cheese as an extra add-on. As you eat more of them (and as the slogan says, it's hard to stop) you notice the cheese flavor a bit more.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of cheesy.
From the package: “Tangy!” ... “Can't stop eating 'em®”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Marlo in Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road