Herr's Hot Onion Rings
Taste test: Herr's has made an unusual twist to the ordinary potato flake-based onion rings that we've all come to know and love by adding a hot powder to them.
Having eaten Herr's hot version of their cheese puffs, I was expecting these to be very hot. Well, they're OK but not terribly hot. They do taste better than they smell.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not very good.
From the package: Ingredients include “oleoresin paprika”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: I bought these because I was having my tire replaced at DirectTire across the street and had to kill an hour. I was getting my tire replaced because it got ruined by a huge pothole in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road