Boyer's Bar B Q Potato Chips
Taste test: Boyer's makes some very tasty wide-rippled chips with a big crunch, and these are no exception.
These are very good sweet barbecue chips. They aren't very hot by any means, but they have bit of a hot aftertaste. They start very sweet when you first bite in, but by the time you've eaten several chips, you can taste some heat.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These have a sweet barbecue smell. Nice.
From the package: “Boy O Boy Boyer's made with our secret recipe since 1947. Guaranteed Fresh. No one makes BBQ Chips like Boyer's”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road