Boyer's Jalapeño Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled barbecue chips have a mild taste of fresh jalapeño, but not really any jalapeño heat, except to a slight degree in the aftertaste.
I expect more heat than this from a jalapeño chip..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A nice smell, but not really a jalapeño smell.
From the package: “These Chips are Serious!” ... “HOT STUFF” ... “The Originators of Bold Flavors”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road