Boyer's Jalapeño Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled barbecue chips have a mild taste of fresh jalapeño, but not really any jalapeño heat, except to a slight degree in the aftertaste.
I expect more heat than this from a jalapeño chip..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A nice smell, but not really a jalapeño smell.
From the package: “These Chips are Serious!” ... “HOT STUFF” ... “The Originators of Bold Flavors”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road