Boyer's Jalapeño Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled barbecue chips have a mild taste of fresh jalapeño, but not really any jalapeño heat, except to a slight degree in the aftertaste.
I expect more heat than this from a jalapeño chip..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A nice smell, but not really a jalapeño smell.
From the package: “These Chips are Serious!” ... “HOT STUFF” ... “The Originators of Bold Flavors”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (247 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road