Brilliant Wasabi Flavoured Indonesian Shrimp Chips
Taste test: These are really good.
They've sort of styrofoamy in consistency, but they're crisp and have a nice wasabi flavor. You notice the shrimp for just a fraction of a second before the wasabi kicks in, and it's a great wasabi taste. Unfortunately, the bag was about 75% empty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like shrimp chips, not too bad.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ri Wang Food Market, Chinatown, Philadelphia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road