Lay's Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips (Sel et Vinaigre Croustilles)
Taste test: These are good salt and vinegar chips.
Unlike the American Lay's Salt & Vinegar, which come in a blue bag, these Canadian chips come in a teal bag. Otherwise, they seem very similar to the American Lay's, with a nice, sharp vinegar taste. These will add some zing to your lunch.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vinegar smell.
From the package: “Always fresh/Toujours fraîches” ... “Betcha Can't Eat Just One!/Gageons que vous ne pourrez plus vous arrêter!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Montreal. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road