Boyer's Regular Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good rippled potato chips.
The ripples are narrow, and they chips are quite tasty and fairly salty. They're just slightly oily. The weird thing was that there were a couple of extraneous chips that didn't belong in this bag they had wider ripples and a different flavor (possibly barbecue).
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato chips smell, fairly strong.
From the package: “Salt added unless marked otherwise”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road