Chip Thunder Chargin' Cheddar & Sour Cream Rumble Potato Chips
Taste test: These are possibly the best cheddar potato chips out there.
The taste is excellent, a very sharp cheese and sour cream taste. The have wide ridges, which helps to maximize the flavor while giving them lots of added crunch. Nearly all of the chips were unbroken, and in several of the chips were quite impressively large. Yum!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheddar and sour cream aroma
From the package: “Taste the Thunder and run for cover! Here comes Chargin'™ Cheddar & Sour Cream Rumble™ Cut Potato Chips. Prepare for an explosion of flavor in every thunderous crunch. Their electrifying taste will leave you begging for more! Feel the blast of Chargin'™ Cheddar & Sour Cream Rumble™ Cut Potato Chips. The shockwave of savory cheddar flavor will rattle your teeth!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (45 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at PhilaDeli, South Street, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road