Taste test: These are pretty good crisps.
They've got a decent paprika taste on the same Pringles that everyone has come to know and love. It's sort of a mild barbecue-type taste.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much aroma, but they do kind of smell like Paprika
From the package: “100% unwiderstehlich”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (143 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (31 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amanda in Santorini, Greece.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road