Taste test: This package contained seven snack cakes from Turkey that resembled donuts, though a bit smaller than your average donuts. They had milk chocolate exteriors, with wiggles of a lighter color of chocolate on the edges and one side, and the inside consisted of two layers of a light cake filling, surrounding a marshmallow layer. The package contained seven of them, held securely in a plastic tray.
I bit in to find a light and crumbly feel on the inside, with a nice mix of creamy chocolate and marshmallow. The interior tended to make lots of crumbs, so I'm glad I ate mine over a plate, but the taste was pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “7 pieces/7piezas” ... “Chocolate Coated Marshmallow Cookies/Galletas de Masmelos” ... “Product of Turkey”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: UBC Food Distributors
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (79 reviews)
- Snack Cakes (202 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (133 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Haymarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road