Taste test: This package contained seven snack cakes from Turkey that resembled donuts, though a bit smaller than your average donuts. They had milk chocolate exteriors, with wiggles of a lighter color of chocolate on the edges and one side, and the inside consisted of two layers of a light cake filling, surrounding a marshmallow layer. The package contained seven of them, held securely in a plastic tray.
I bit in to find a light and crumbly feel on the inside, with a nice mix of creamy chocolate and marshmallow. The interior tended to make lots of crumbs, so I'm glad I ate mine over a plate, but the taste was pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “7 pieces/7piezas” ... “Chocolate Coated Marshmallow Cookies/Galletas de Masmelos” ... “Product of Turkey”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: UBC Food Distributors
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (70 reviews)
- Snack Cakes (192 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (129 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Haymarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road