Waffle Waffle Buttery Vanilla
Taste test: This waffle had the same shape and general look as Waffle Waffle's Buttery Maple, much like other Belgian waffles.
Just as the maple one didn't taste much like maple, this vanilla one didn't taste like vanilla (nor butter, for that matter). It had a dense, soft feel and was a good waffle, though not a standout.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet, but not like vanilla. Not really very different from the maple one.
From the package: “Eat me” ... “happi food™” ... “Satisfy your sweet cravings with a Buttery Vanilla WaffleWaffle. Ready to eat whenever you are. No utensils required which makes this the perfect grab-n-go treat.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Waffle Waffle LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road