Waffle Waffle Buttery Vanilla
Taste test: This waffle had the same shape and general look as Waffle Waffle's Buttery Maple, much like other Belgian waffles.
Just as the maple one didn't taste much like maple, this vanilla one didn't taste like vanilla (nor butter, for that matter). It had a dense, soft feel and was a good waffle, though not a standout.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet, but not like vanilla. Not really very different from the maple one.
From the package: “Eat me” ... “happi food™” ... “Satisfy your sweet cravings with a Buttery Vanilla WaffleWaffle. Ready to eat whenever you are. No utensils required which makes this the perfect grab-n-go treat.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Waffle Waffle LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Waffles (31 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road