Waffle Waffle Buttery Maple
Taste test: This waffle looked a lot like the other packaged waffles we've reviewed, with a wide grid and irregular overall shape, and it was as thick as you'd expect from a Belgian waffle.
I bit in to find a very dense and not crispy feel, with a good mix of dough and sweetness, though not really a distinctive maple taste. When I saw "pearl sugar" mentioned on the wrapper, I expected some of the sugary crunchiness that those other waffles have had, but this one really lacked that kind of crunch. After two bites, I decided to microwave the remainder of the waffle — as suggested on the wrapper — and the rest was even better, with a nice soft feel that made the density less noticeable, and the taste seemed even better this way. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly sweet, very nice.
From the package: “made with authentic Belgian pearl sugar!” ... “made with real maple syrup” ... “Beyond breakfast” ... “Soft and Sweet Ready to Eat!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Waffle Waffle LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road