Taste test: These snack cakes looked from the picture on the box to be a lot like Twinkies, but with the addition of a wide stripe of chocolate on top, running the full length of the cake.
It wasn't a full exterior chocolate coating like Chocodiles so they still closely resembled Twinkies. As a fan of Twinkies and a fan of milk chocolate, that sounded like a great combination to me! I bit in to find the expected soft Twinkies texture, with plenty of sweetness from both the cake and the creme filling, and it was nicely enhanced by the chocolate on top. Very good!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Twinkies, but with some chocolate too.
From the package: “Bakers since 1923”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road