Taste test: These round cakes were fairly large, at over 3 inches in diameter, but each individually wrapped piece sure felt light to hold.
I bit into my first cake to find very low density, nearly white cake beneath the chocolate coating on the top and bottom, with a thin creme layer, very light yellow in color, in the center. It was really, really good, with a rich flavor and very light feel, with plenty of cake to go around from just one of the six pieces in the box. Mmmmm!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “the Original” ... “Vachon is part of the Saputo family of products” ... “Product of Canada” ... “Our brand ... your guarantee of satisfaction” ... “6 Cakes Individually wrapped”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road