Taste test: This box contained eight carrot cakes, each with the color you'd expect from a carrot cake, and each shaped kind of like a Twinkie, except quite a bit smaller, with a slightly off-white frosting stripe across the top.
They tasted very good, with a ton of carrot cake taste. The combination of cake and frosting was just sweet enough, without being too sweet. Our snackers were big fans; even one who said she's a carrot cake aficionado said these were quite good. Each cake was pretty small, so having just eight of them in a fairly big box was kind of disappointing.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like carrot cake.
From the package: “Bakers since 1923” ... “Individually wrapped” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road