Taste test: These snack cakes had a somewhat unusual shape, mostly a square but with a round protuberance on top, kind of like a single-nub Lego piece.
But what really made them stand out from other snack cakes was what was inside that round part, as it contained not just caramel, but melty, liquidy caramel. More specifically, the center of the circle was caramel, and the edges of the circle contained creme filling. The rest of the the interior was a light yellowish cake, and whole whole outside was coated in chocolate. The whole thing was quite soft and tasted really good. And miraculously, the caramel stayed where it was supposed to be until eaten, without spilling out or making a mess. Really liked these!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “12 cakes twin wrapped” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (206 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road