Taste test: These snack cakes had a somewhat unusual shape, mostly a square but with a round protuberance on top, kind of like a single-nub Lego piece.
But what really made them stand out from other snack cakes was what was inside that round part, as it contained not just caramel, but melty, liquidy caramel. More specifically, the center of the circle was caramel, and the edges of the circle contained creme filling. The rest of the the interior was a light yellowish cake, and whole whole outside was coated in chocolate. The whole thing was quite soft and tasted really good. And miraculously, the caramel stayed where it was supposed to be until eaten, without spilling out or making a mess. Really liked these!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “12 cakes twin wrapped” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road