Uszatki Pierniki Lukrowane
Taste test: These gingerbread snacks from Poland were shaped kind of like three small circles mushed together, with a golden beige color generally and an uneven coating of white sugary stuff on the outside.
I bit in to find a soft but fairly dense feel. It tasted like gingerbread, pretty good, but mild on the ginger, with some mint in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange, as I was just expecting it to be like donuts and sugar. There was a hint of mint.
From the package: “Pierniki lukrowane/Sugar coated Pierniki”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at DJ's Market, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road