This kind included 10 of the pies on a plastic tray, rather than having them individually wrapped, and the two-piece plastic tray kept the pies in perfect condition. The chocolate covered almost the entire outside of the pies, with just a few spots missing. I bit right in to find a very delicious mix of chocolate, marshmallow and soft biscuit. The center was the marshmallow layer, surrounded by two off-white biscuits, and the mix of chocolate and marshmallow was really, really tasty. The biscuits prevented it from being overly sweet. The biscuits did make a ton of crumbs, so depending on where you are, you might need to be careful where you eat these.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great!
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Covered Sandwich Biscuit Filled with Mallow”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road