Taste test: This version of Twinkies came in individual clear wrappers with floral designs, mostly resembling regular Twinkies but with bright pink stuff in the ordinarily white fill holes in the bottom.
I bit in to find that these was lots of pink filling within the yellow cakes, with a sweet flavor that had hints of cotton candy while also retaining some of its Twinkie-ness. It seemed a bit sweeter overall than regular Twinkies, and we've reviewed a number of snacks that did a better job of duplicating the cotton candy taste.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More cotton candy than Twinkies, though even the cotton candy smell was mild.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Hostess Brands, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Twinkies (15 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (211 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road