Taste test: These chocolate marshmallow cakes were round and had bulbous dome shapes, with a smooth milk chocolate exterior generally and a pattered bottom. The box contained six of them, individually foil-wrapped.
It bit in to find probably the softest, meltiest marshmallow I've ever experienced. The marshmallow felt and tasted great, and it mixed perfectly with the smooth milk chocolate coating. At the bottom of each one, just above the chocolate coating, was a fairly thick, crumbly and very tasty biscuit that added a bit of substance to the otherwise very light cakes. There's always lots of potential when combining marshmallow and milk chocolate, but this one really brought out every bit of the full potential. Wow!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great milk chocolate and marshmallow smell. Mmmmm!
From the package: “A delicious biscuit base topped with marshmallow and covered with real milk chocolate” ... “Why not try our dark chocolate teacakes?” ... “Est. 1890 Still a family business”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Scotland (11 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (189 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (129 snacks)
- Beverage-themed (19 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Kathleen Anderson in Scotland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road