Taste test: These chocolate marshmallow cakes were round and had bulbous dome shapes, with a smooth milk chocolate exterior generally and a pattered bottom. The box contained six of them, individually foil-wrapped.
It bit in to find probably the softest, meltiest marshmallow I've ever experienced. The marshmallow felt and tasted great, and it mixed perfectly with the smooth milk chocolate coating. At the bottom of each one, just above the chocolate coating, was a fairly thick, crumbly and very tasty biscuit that added a bit of substance to the otherwise very light cakes. There's always lots of potential when combining marshmallow and milk chocolate, but this one really brought out every bit of the full potential. Wow!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great milk chocolate and marshmallow smell. Mmmmm!
From the package: “A delicious biscuit base topped with marshmallow and covered with real milk chocolate” ... “Why not try our dark chocolate teacakes?” ... “Est. 1890 Still a family business”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Scotland (11 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Beverage-themed (20 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road