Taste test: These chocolate marshmallow cakes were round and had bulbous dome shapes, with a smooth milk chocolate exterior generally and a pattered bottom. The box contained six of them, individually foil-wrapped.
It bit in to find probably the softest, meltiest marshmallow I've ever experienced. The marshmallow felt and tasted great, and it mixed perfectly with the smooth milk chocolate coating. At the bottom of each one, just above the chocolate coating, was a fairly thick, crumbly and very tasty biscuit that added a bit of substance to the otherwise very light cakes. There's always lots of potential when combining marshmallow and milk chocolate, but this one really brought out every bit of the full potential. Wow!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great milk chocolate and marshmallow smell. Mmmmm!
From the package: “A delicious biscuit base topped with marshmallow and covered with real milk chocolate” ... “Why not try our dark chocolate teacakes?” ... “Est. 1890 Still a family business”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Scotland (11 reviews)
- Chocolate (1747 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (194 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (131 snacks)
- Beverage-themed (19 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Kathleen Anderson in Scotland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road