Taste test: This snack was a brand extension of the venerable Teddy Grahams, but aside from the Teddy part, it really was a different thing entirely. The box contained six individually wrapped, Teddy bear-shaped cakes, with the promise of a chocolate filling.
The cake was generally yellowish, with more of a golden yellow surface, almost the color of cornbread, except for the paws, which were brown. There were two separate chocolate creme cavities, one toward the upper body and one on the lower end, and the pudding-like filling went well with the soft cake. Very good with milk!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell. Good.
From the package: “Made in Mexico”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road