Taste test: This snack was a brand extension of the venerable Teddy Grahams, but aside from the Teddy part, it really was a different thing entirely. The box contained six individually wrapped, Teddy bear-shaped cakes, with the promise of a chocolate filling.
The cake was generally yellowish, with more of a golden yellow surface, almost the color of cornbread, except for the paws, which were brown. There were two separate chocolate creme cavities, one toward the upper body and one on the lower end, and the pudding-like filling went well with the soft cake. Very good with milk!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell. Good.
From the package: “Made in Mexico”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (206 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road