Taste test: This box contained six separately wrapped packages of two round Kandy Kakes each. Each cake was about 2 inches in diameter and entirely white on the outside. On top of each one, there was a wide stripe, a bit over an inch wide, where the cake was slightly thicker.
We bit in to find that the the bottom of each piece was a very light yellow cake, with only the raised area covered by strawberry filling before the whole cake was coated in white frosting. The strawberry taste was very good, and the feel overall was nicely soft, but overall it was quite sweet. The white exterior also tended to get the fingers sugary. But still, a nice strawberry taste.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice! Smells like strawberry shortcake.
From the package: “12 white confectionery coated cakes with strawberry flavored filling”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road