Taste test: This box contained six separately wrapped packages of two round Kandy Kakes each. Each cake was about 2 inches in diameter and entirely white on the outside. On top of each one, there was a wide stripe, a bit over an inch wide, where the cake was slightly thicker.
We bit in to find that the the bottom of each piece was a very light yellow cake, with only the raised area covered by strawberry filling before the whole cake was coated in white frosting. The strawberry taste was very good, and the feel overall was nicely soft, but overall it was quite sweet. The white exterior also tended to get the fingers sugary. But still, a nice strawberry taste.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice! Smells like strawberry shortcake.
From the package: “12 white confectionery coated cakes with strawberry flavored filling”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road