Tastykake Pumpkin Spice Mini Donuts
Taste test: These small donuts looked much like the ones pictured on the front of the bag, with a cinnamon sugar-looking coating. With all of the interest in pumpkin spice flavors lately, we were eager to try then.
Unfortunately, the pumpkin flavor was really quite minimal. And there was no spice to it. So basically, they were just cinnamon sugar donuts with just maybe the slightest hint of pumpkin. Still OK but just not pumpkin spice!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like cinnamon sugar donuts, with more sugar than, cinnamon but no pumpkin spice.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road