Tastykake Pumpkin Spice Mini Donuts
Taste test: These small donuts looked much like the ones pictured on the front of the bag, with a cinnamon sugar-looking coating. With all of the interest in pumpkin spice flavors lately, we were eager to try then.
Unfortunately, the pumpkin flavor was really quite minimal. And there was no spice to it. So basically, they were just cinnamon sugar donuts with just maybe the slightest hint of pumpkin. Still OK but just not pumpkin spice!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like cinnamon sugar donuts, with more sugar than, cinnamon but no pumpkin spice.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road