Taste test: This box contained 12 cupcakes grouped into six twin-packs, each wrapped in cellophane and sitting on a sheet of white cardboard. The cupcakes were round and kind of smallish, filling the gap between full-size cupcakes and mini cupcakes. They mostly resembled the ones showed on the front of the box, but the cake was a bit darker in color and the off-white frosting looked about the same.
The frosting against the cellophane made for a bit of messiness when getting the cupcakes out of their packaging, and the sugary frosting even got on the fingers a bit. The sweet frosting was stronger in flavor than the cake, but the cake did have a nice soft feel, and the combination tasted good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice gingerbread smell.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road