Tastykake Orange Mini Donuts
Taste test: This bag contained lots of small donuts, with a good helping of powdered sugar on their exteriors and kind of a dull orange color (matching the picture on the bag) for their interiors.
I grabbed a few and bit in to find a nice soft feel and a pretty good mix of a candy-like orange taste with the powdered sugar. Considering what it was, it wasn't overly sweet. It didn't taste much like a real orange, but that's probably a good thing, because who would want an orange-flavored donut?
When grabbing donuts out of the bag, I did get some powered sugar all over my hands; that might be an occupational hazard for eating stuff coated with powdered sugar.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Creamsicle.
From the package: “Naturally & artificially flavored” ... “Summer edition” ... “Made Deliciously Since 1914”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road