Tastykake Orange Mini Donuts
Taste test: This bag contained lots of small donuts, with a good helping of powdered sugar on their exteriors and kind of a dull orange color (matching the picture on the bag) for their interiors.
I grabbed a few and bit in to find a nice soft feel and a pretty good mix of a candy-like orange taste with the powdered sugar. Considering what it was, it wasn't overly sweet. It didn't taste much like a real orange, but that's probably a good thing, because who would want an orange-flavored donut?
When grabbing donuts out of the bag, I did get some powered sugar all over my hands; that might be an occupational hazard for eating stuff coated with powdered sugar.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Creamsicle.
From the package: “Naturally & artificially flavored” ... “Summer edition” ... “Made Deliciously Since 1914”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road