Taste test: This box contained six twin packs of roundish, sort of puck-shaped cakes, but the actual cakes were less round than the ones pictures on the package, as they had kind of random edges. Each piece was about 2 inches in diameter and three-quarters of an inch thick (so actually smaller than a hockey puck).
I bit in find a light snap when biting into the chocolate coating, revealing an interior consisting of a very light green-colored creme layer on top, with a soft chocolate cake underneath. The creme was nicely minty with a very creamy feel and taste. Overall it was good but nothing spectacular. One piece had a decent mix of chocolate and mint, in a small portion (or a larger but still fairly small portion if you choose to eat both pieces of a twin pack at once).
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Excellent mild chocolate mint smell.
From the package: “12 cakes with dark chocolate flavored coating and mint flavored filling” ... “Family Pack” ... “6 packs of 2” ... “Baked Deliciously” ... “Winter exclusive”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road