Taste test: This box had an unusual vertical orientation and contained eight packs of mini chocolate cupcakes, with each cellophane pack containing three of them lined up along a supporting piece of cardboard. The actual cupcakes didn't look quite like the ones pictured on the package, in several ways: color (a darker brown for both the cake and top posting), general neatness (the white swirls in the picture were much different than the real ones, which weren't really swirls at all) and even proportions (the ones pictured looked to be about twice as thick as the real ones).
I bit in to find that the chocolate cake and frosting were nicely moist, with a good helping of creme filling inside. Eating just one of the three was pretty satisfying, so eating all three made for a very good size snack. Great with cold milk.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Portable and Shareable!” ... “24 Mini Chocolate Cupcakes with Creme Filling and Chocolate Icing” ... “Introducing ... mini versions of your favorite cupcakes!” ... “Perfect snack size, on-the-go portable and shareable!”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2015.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road