Taste test: This box contained six twin-packs of small, disc-shaped cakes, each with a white sugary exterior covering a yellowish cake base with a wide stripe of lemon filling between the cake and the coating.
I bit in to find a nice soft feel, with lots of sweet lemon taste and a good sweetness from the thick white coating (which was particularly thick on top). It was sweet but not too sweet, and the lemon flavor was really nice. The sugar outer coating was a bit sticky/melty on the fingertips, so plan to bring a napkin or wash your hands.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, like a lemon pie.
From the package: “12 white confectionary coated cakes with lemon flavored filling” ... “Spring exclusive” ... “Family Pack | 6 packs of 2” ... “Baked Deliciously!”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road