Tastykake Kandy Kakes Fall Salted Caramel
Taste test: These cakes followed Tastykake's usual Kandykakes formula of round, chocolate-coated cakes with a flavor stipe beneath the coating, but this time instead of putting something fruity beneath that stripe, they used salted caramel! The cakes came two to a packet, with six packets in the box.
I bit in to find a good soft feel from the yellow cake and a sweet and tasty mix of chocolate and salted caramel. The generous amount of salt provided some nice balance and prevented things from getting too sweet. Great with cold milk!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild mix of caramel and chocolate.
From the package: “Cakes with Chocolate Flavored Coating and Salted Caramel Filling”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road