Tastykake Kandy Kakes Fall Karrot Kake
Taste test: These Kandykakes followed the same formula as other flavors, with two small, round cakes per packet, six packets in the box and everything coated in white on the outside.
Most of the other Kandykakes had a flavor stripe inside that contrasted with the bright white coating, but in this case the stripe was just slightly off-white (not a brighter white as shown in the picture on the box). The cake part didn't look that much like the picture either, as it was all sort of a dark yellow color, not the lighter color with chunks of orange shown.
The taste was pretty good, with a fairly typical carrot cake taste, and not an overly sweet one, even with all that frosting.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet carrot cake smell.
From the package: “White Confectionery Coated Carrot Cakes with Crème Filling”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
- Snack Cakes (199 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road