Tastykake Kandy Kakes Summer Orange Creme
Taste test: It seems that new Tastykake varieties come in pairs lately, as we've now seem multiple instances of a cake and a donut with similar flavors. In this case, they made an Orange Mini Donut to go along with this orange cake (or "kake" as they say in Tastykake's language).
In terms of structure and external appearance, they were just like the Lemon Kandy Kakes, as each packet contained two round(ish) cakes, coated in white frosting, with a flavor stripe raising the white exterior over most of the top. There were six of these packages in the box.
The illustration on the box depicted a Creamsicle next to half an orange, and when I bit in, the taste was much more like the Creamsicle than the orange. The interior looked much like the one depicted on the box, with a bright orange filling above the cake. The cake a had a nice soft feel, with lots of creamy, orange-like taste, sweet but not too sweet. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Creamsicle. Nice.
From the package: “12 White Confectionary Coated Cakes with Orange Flavored Filling” ... “95 Calories Per Cake”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road