Taste test: These rectangular snack cakes looked really nice from the outside, with the smooth milk chocolate surfaces covered by a sprinkling of crushed graham cracker.
The interior consisted of two graham cracker-colored cake layers surrounding a central white creme layer. They had a nice soft feel and a good mix of chocolate, graham and creme tastes. However, they were a major fail in the s'mores department, as s'mores require marshmallow. The filling seemed just like standard creme filling, not actual marshmallow or anything that tasted close, and two-thirds of a s'more does not a s'more make.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good graham cracker and chocolate smell.
From the package: “5 individually wrapped s'mores marshmallow flavored creme filled cakes” ... “Made with Hershey's cocoa” ... “The Hershey's Trademark and trade dress are used under license.”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Smartfood Caramel & Cinnamon Apple Mix
- Fox's Chunkie Cookies Extremely Chocolatey
- M&M's Crispy Mint Milk Chocolate Bar with Minis & Crisp Rice
- Lay's Big Wave Salted Egg Yolk Shrimp
- Lay's Taro Chips Refreshing Lime
- Whitman's Solid Milk Chocolate Heart
- Vermont Uncured Pepperoni Turkey Stick
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road