Taste test: This apple pie was shaped mostly like the letter D, with a beige pastry exterior coated lightly with sugar.
I bit in to find that the interior was part sugary, liquidy apple-flavored substance, part apple chunks and part air. The level of sweetness was good, and most of the apple taste came from the liquidy stuff, as there weren't all that many apple chunks. A pretty good apple pie.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet, mild apple pie smell.
From the package: “made with Real Fruit” ... “Made Deliciously Since 1914” ... “The Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis for century long legacy and promise for the future.”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road