Tastykake Creme Filled Chocolate Bells
Taste test: These devil's food cakes weren't shaped all that much like bells, but they were round with sides that tilted inward.
(Since Tastykake is a Philadelphia institution, we're pretty sure they would know what a real bell looks like!) Each Bell was individual wrapped in cellophane. I peeled open the wrapper and bit in to find a fairly standard devil's food cake. It was OK, but the chocolate wasn't particularly rich. The compact bell shape didn't really lend itself to being held easily for eating. The bites the included both creme filling and chocolate were the best of the bites, but as devil's food cakes go, this didn't fall anywhere near the top. Ring Dings are just better.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Chocolate-like smell, but nothing special here.
From the package: “Baked fresh!” ... “Family Pack”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road