Tastykake Creme Filled Chocolate Bells
Taste test: These devil's food cakes weren't shaped all that much like bells, but they were round with sides that tilted inward.
(Since Tastykake is a Philadelphia institution, we're pretty sure they would know what a real bell looks like!) Each Bell was individual wrapped in cellophane. I peeled open the wrapper and bit in to find a fairly standard devil's food cake. It was OK, but the chocolate wasn't particularly rich. The compact bell shape didn't really lend itself to being held easily for eating. The bites the included both creme filling and chocolate were the best of the bites, but as devil's food cakes go, this didn't fall anywhere near the top. Ring Dings are just better.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Chocolate-like smell, but nothing special here.
From the package: “Baked fresh!” ... “Family Pack”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road