Tastykake Caramel Apple Mini Donuts
Taste test: These mini donuts were smallish like the other mini varieties from Tastykake, with a light tan color and some fluffy looking white stuff on the exteriors that resembled coconut (but wasn't).
I bit in to find generally a soft feel with a light crunch that felt like it came from crystallized sugar. The taste was good, but it didn't resemble that taste of a caramel apple much at all, nor even did it individually taste like caramel or apple. Well, maybe a little bit like caramel, but not the kind that you coat an apple with. Still, decent donuts.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly sweet, maybe a hint of apple, but not really like a caramel apple.
From the package: “Made Deliciously Since 1914” ... “Naturally & artificially flavored” ... “Fall edition”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road