Tastykake Blueberry Mini Donuts
Taste test: These small donuts had plenty of powdered sugar on their exteriors, and even before biting in I could see in some broken-open donuts that the cake inside had a fairly uniform purplish gray color. I say "uniform" as in, I could not see the small blue spots that were shown on the open-interior donut pictured on the bag.
I bit in to find a good level of sweetness, but the taste was not particularly blueberry-like. A good blueberry donut at a donut shop can be a really good thing, but these were not even close to that. Meh.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mildly sweet blueberry smell.
From the package: “Summer Edition” ... “Made Deliciously Since 1914”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road