Marinela Submarinos Fresa Strawberry
Taste test: These snack cakes were like a revival of the long-lost Strawberry Twinkies that I used to eat way back in college.
They had the same shapes as Twinkies and came two to a package like Twinkies, but in this case, each cake was individually wrapped. They tasted good, with a good moistness to the cake and a mild strawberry flavor in the filling. It didn't seem as creamy or as sweet as I remember from Twinkies, and I seem to remember the Twinkies filling being a mix of cream and strawberry jelly, rather than a uniform color combining both ... but that was a long time ago.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet cake smell.
From the package: “Strawberry flavor cream-filled Cake/Pastelito con relleno sabor Fresa” ... “Product of Mexico”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Bakeries U.S.A., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road