Taste test: This box contained six 100-calorie packs of tiny Brownie Bites, with about a dozen Bites in each one.
We've seen lots of snacks labeled as "bites" over the years, but these were among the smallest, as the thin pieces were way smaller than what could comfortably be eaten by most people as one bite. They were soft, definitely not remotely crunchy, but they really didn't really feel much like brownies, more like bits of cookie dough. They were better than Special K's Blondie version of Brownie Bites, as they actually tasted pretty good, a lot like good brownies. They also went well with milk. But the taste was the only good thing here, as there was lots of wasteful packaging for not very much snack, and the texture fell far short of the experience of eating a good brownie or even a bite of one.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really smells like brownies. Nice.
From the package: “Made with Real Chocolate”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Special K (18 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (206 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road