Taste test: This filled croissant was fairly large, with a nice range of shades of golden beige on the outside. There was no evidence of peanut butter or jelly on the exterior.
I bit in to find that it was indeed soft as described, but it had a much different feel than your typical bakery croissant, with none of the brittle crumbliness that makes a croissant a croissant. It was more of a soft bread-like feel. The filling was very nicely creamy. It didn't feel like ordinary peanut butter (and it wasn't described that way — it was "Peanut Butter Crème") as it was soft and super smooth. I could definitely taste the jelly as well, and it was all pretty good. No messiness eating this PB&J.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild, but I could smell both jelly and PB.
From the package: “Baking Flavor Into Every Day” ... “naturally and artificially flavored” ... “Product of Bulgaria”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Epta America LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Bulgaria (5 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (430 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (194 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (29 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road