Taste test: This croissant promised a different filling than the PB&J version that I previously reviewed, but I was surprised to find that they were actually pretty similar in taste.
I bit in to find that the soft, creamy filling, with a peanut butter center surrounded by chocolate, could probably have passed for peanut butter and jelly if it had been labeled that way. And this is coming from someone who loves peanut butter and chocolate (as demonstrated by the 99 kinds of Reese's reviewed). Anyway, it was good, with a creamy feel and a taste that was sweet but not overly so. Not the greatest croissant texture in the world, but still soft and moist for a packaged product.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Bulgaria” ... “Do not microwave” ... “Baking Flavor Into Every Day” ... “naturally and artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Epta America LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2017.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road