When I reviewed the Peanut Butter Creme & Chocolate one, I noticed that it didn't taste strongly of chocolate and almost passed for PB&J. In this case, I could definitely taste the chocolate. It tasted and felt like chocolate pudding. And it's hard to dislike anything that resembles chocolate pudding. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “naturally and artificially flavored” ... “Baking Flavor Into Every Day” ... “Manufactured in Bulgaria” ... “Do not microwave”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Epta America LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Bulgaria (5 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2017.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road