Taste test: This bar-like version of Rice Krispies Treats was huge, measuring 7 inches long 1-1/2 inches wide about about 7/8-in thick. The bar was mostly your typical Rice Krispies Treat, as the Mini M&M's were all confined to the top, in six different colors.
I bit in to find a nice soft feel, reasonably moist, with a good level of chocolate, even with a fairly limited number of M&M's and their miniature size. I had mine with some cold milk, which was great.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong M&M's smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1780 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (133 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road