Home

Reviews
Potato Chips
Popcorn
Pretzels
Cheese Puffs
Chocolate
Tortilla Chips
Candy Bars
PB snacks
Seeds
All categories
All countries
All companies
Latest reviews
Most popular
Best ever
Worst ever
Snack brands
All brands
Doritos
Lay's
Cheetos
Ruffles
Pringles
Oreos
Snickers
Cheez-Its
Popchips
Takis
Herr's
Snyder's
Utz
Cape Cod
Wise
Nestlé
Hershey's
More food
5000 snacks?!
Star Wars Diet
We're eating!
Crunch news
The Simpsons
chickenortuna
Krispy Kreme

About Us
Site FAQ
Chips FAQ
Site Map
Subscriptions
In the News
Our Quest
Twitter
YouTube
Facebook
Snack Review

Reese's Snack Cake

Reese's Snack Cake

Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad

Taste test: The two snack cakes in this pack were shaped like bars, with flat surfaces and right angles all around, fully chocolate on the outside. In the hand, they felt fairly dense as snack cakes go.

I bit in to find that within the milk chocolate coating, the interior offered two layers. The top one, representing about 40% of the interior thickness, was peanut butter. The remaining 60% was chocolate cake. Both substances looked much smoother in real life than the very textured stuff pictured on the wrapper.

Similar snacks

Hostess Peanut Butter Ding DongsDrake's Funny BonesHostess Chocolate Peanut Butter Twinkies7 Days Soft Croissant Peanut Butter Creme & ChocolateHostess Peanut Butter Ho Ho'sLittle Debbie P.B. Richies

It was pretty good as a delivery system for chocolate and peanut butter, but all in all, it didn't really scream "Reese's" to me. The peanut butter creme was smooth and creamy, not thick like the distinctive peanut butter in their peanut butter cups. So these were good, but the change from a Tastykake that licensed the Reese's name to this one actually made by Reese's didn't really bring a more authentic Reese's experience.

Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad

Smell test: Mostly chocolate, a change from the peanut butter domination in most PB-and-chocolate items.

From the package: “soft baked chocolate cake topped with Reese's peanut butter creme covered in smooth real milk chocolate” ... “380 calories per 1 package” ... “Mfd. in Canada” ... “The orange color is a registered trademark.”

Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad

Company: Hershey

Categories for this snack:

This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published December 2020.

Most popular reviews

Takis Blue Heat
  1. Takis Blue Heat
  2. Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
  3. Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
  4. Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
  5. Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips

Most popular in previous months

Latest reviews

Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge

Still hungry? Check out the 100 latest reviews

What We're Eating

More ...

The Web Just Got Less Useful. Taquitos.net