Raylicious Carrot Cake
Taste test: This package contained one thick slice of carrot cake, with a loaf-of-bread type of shape, light tan color for most of the cake and darker around the edges, and white frosting along just the curved top portion.
I bit in to find that the cake was denser and less moist than typical carrot cakes, but still not too dry or anything, with a good taste. The frosting part was a bit odd, as it wasn't soft at all, basically just solidified into crunchable sugar. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild as carrot cake goes.
From the package: “Since 2001 Ray's Snacks Inc. has been serving America with a line of top quality snacks, cakes, cookies, Danish, donuts, muffins, cinnamon bun, nuts, candies, chips, meat snacks and a lot more.”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Ray's Snacks Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road