Pleasant Hill Ovens Strawberries & Cream Danish
Taste test: This danish was fairly huge, so while the Nutrition Facts rated it at two servings, I actually stretched it out over even more than that. The package wasn't resealable, but it opened cleanly at one end and the danish easily slid out, so it was easy enough to slide it back in and fold the open end shut.
The danish had a dense feel and a good level of sweetness, but it didn't particularly taste like strawberries, nor strawberries and cream. That was disappointing, because I love strawberries and cream. Not a great danish, just OK, but it does provide a lot of food if you're hungry.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not the usual strawberry smell; something sweet and fruity, but not strawberry.
From the package: “Naturally & artificially flavored” ... Ingredients include Interesterified Soybean Oil.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road