Peggy Lawton Fudge Brownie
Taste test: This brownie had a medium brown color, a bit lighter on top, and it was about half an inch thick.
I bit in to find a soft feel and a middling density, with the top crust not feeling much different than the rest of it, so no crunch there. The taste was good, better than the average package snack cake brownie, but not as good as your typical homemade one. Pretty good, and even better with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolate brownie smell.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Peggy Lawton Kitchens, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road