Peggy Lawton Fudge Brownie
Taste test: This brownie had a medium brown color, a bit lighter on top, and it was about half an inch thick.
I bit in to find a soft feel and a middling density, with the top crust not feeling much different than the rest of it, so no crunch there. The taste was good, better than the average package snack cake brownie, but not as good as your typical homemade one. Pretty good, and even better with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolate brownie smell.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Peggy Lawton Kitchens, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road