Taste test: These waffles came in an attractively priced 12-pack, each separately wrapped, but they looked quite similar to other individually sold Belgian waffles that we reviewed previously. Each one had an irregular shape surrounding several deep, wide squares of waffle. The actual waffles were about half the size of the ones pictured on the wrapper, based on the number of squares.
For snacking purposes, I will evaluate how they were right out of the wrapper, with no special preparation. They had a dense, soft feel and a slightly sweet taste, with occasional crunches of sugar, though less of the sugar than some other ones we reviewed. For those willing to do some cooking, putting one waffle in the microwave for 30 seconds brought a softer feel and more sweetness along with the heat, a definite improvement overall. Adding butter and/or syrup helped even more, but the waffles were still OK right out of the wrapper.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Buttery.
From the package: “Butter recipe” ... “Product of Belgium”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Overseas Food Trading
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Belgium (26 reviews)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
- Waffles (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road