Taste test: This box contained six individually wrapped cakes, each a bit over two inches in diameter and consisting of top and bottom angel's food cakes, with a thin layer of strawberry jelly and cream in the middle.
The actual cakes didn't look quite as nice as the ones pictures on the box. The cakes had a very soft feel, and the filling was pretty good. Nothing extraordinary here in terms of texture or taste, but still a pretty good quick snack. One pie went well with a glass of chocolate milk.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet strawberry jelly smell.
From the package: “Premium Fruit Cake” ... “It's now!”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road