Taste test: This box contained six individually wrapped cakes, each a bit over two inches in diameter and consisting of top and bottom angel's food cakes, with a thin layer of strawberry jelly and cream in the middle.
The actual cakes didn't look quite as nice as the ones pictures on the box. The cakes had a very soft feel, and the filling was pretty good. Nothing extraordinary here in terms of texture or taste, but still a pretty good quick snack. One pie went well with a glass of chocolate milk.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet strawberry jelly smell.
From the package: “Premium Fruit Cake” ... “It's now!”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (139 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (429 snacks)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (194 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road